WHY THE BODYBRIDGE WORKS
- Fights the aging effects of gravity. Side-effects of gravity's pull are evident in baggy eyes, sagging
skin, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, chronic back pain, compressed spinal discs and skeletal joints, and downward pressure on internal organs. It doesn't have to happen. BodyBridge can help reverse this process.
- Reduces the trauma of exercise All too often, a workout can negatively impact your muscular and skeletal
well-being. The downside of popular exercise regimens like jogging, aerobics, tennis, racquetball and other sports activities can be offset by beneficial stretching with BodyBridge.
- Enhances bodywork treatments A brief session with BodyBridge before a massage can help facilitate deeper tissue work on the back, neck, chest, and abdomen.
- Increases spinal length Regular use of BodyBridge may help to lengthen vertebral segments through decompression.
- Promotes health of spinal discs and nerves By reducing disc and spinal nerve compression, regular use of BodyBridge rejuvenates spinal nerves, increases blood flow to the spine, improves the function of the nervous system, and has a benefic
ial effect on deteriorating spinal discs. Also promotes lymphatic drainage.
- Tones abdominal organs and aids decongestion Regular use of BodyBridge has a beneficial effect, especially on the soft, hollow organs of digestion, and stimulates bowel function while restoring compressed or prolapsed organs such as intesti
nes, kidneys, liver, and stomach, to proper position.
- The BodyBridge is the safest and most effective method for improving and maintaining muscular / skeletal well-being. This unique approach to inversion is a better means of promoting traction in the most compressed body zones surrounding the lumbar / sacral and sacral / iliac joints.